Custom UMA for uMMORPG REMASTERED
– Change your player into uma.
– Character creator.
– You can continue use other non uma character to play.
– Equipment item can be use for uma and non uma player.
– You can use uma anywhere, include example for bandit, npc and pet.
– Select different race for each class.
– Orc and Elf demo with default uma avatar (color).
– You can choose which race is available for each class.
– Each race can have his own color palette.
– Each race/sex can have temporary/permanent wardrobe while in creator.
– Dye system to change color of uma equipment.
– Include core addon AdditionalJsonData.
Build with Unity 2019.4.28f1, UMA 2.12 and uMMORPG REMASTERED 2.35
– Validate with uMMORPG REMASTERED 2.35
– Add Class description in character creator (Class story)
– Validate with uMMORPG REMASTERED 2.34
– Update AdditionalJsonData package
– Validate with uMMORPG REMASTERED 2.33
– Fix error when using something else than json in jsondata field
– Add sword1
– Update to uMMORPG REMASTERED 2.30
– Update to uMMORPG REMASTERED 2.28
– Remove NetworkProximityGridChecker
– Update documentation about config of character creator UI
– You can now add temporary equipments/clothes to avatar in character creator
– Remove use of string name for recipe, now only use recipe
– UICharacterCreation : list of recipe to add while creating (for each Race/Sex)
– UICharacterCreation : list of recipe to remove before save (for each Race/Sex)
– Use UMARandomizer to setup randomizer and avatar creator selection menu
– Randomizer file handle avatar color, dna slider, setup min/max value and wardrobe (for each Race/Sex)
– Deactivate all object from character creator menu after close
– Move color file from Resources/UMAColor to AssetColors folder and remove UMAColor folder
– Update documentation for UMA 2.11.1
– Add quantity 10 on startup item dye on female
– Update to uMMORPG 2.25
– Add warning if uma recipe do not have shared color
– Add same startup item on male and female
– Validate with uMMORPG 2.24
– Change name
– Update link in documentation
– Fix for change in default warrior and archer in character creator
– Add dye system for uma equipment
– Now include AdditionalJsonData core addon (need for dye)
* Update from 1.5, do step 4 in documentation and delete EntityUMAProximityVisibility.cs.
– Update to uMMORPG CE 2.14.
– New step 4 in documentation.
– Update documentation for UMA 2.9/2.10 download link.
– Fix cannot have uma as first available in character creation
– Documentation now in markdown and xhtml
* Update from < 1.4, undo core modifications, step 3-4-6-7-8 from old documentation
* Update from < 1.4, after undo core mod and save, undo step 9 from old documentation
– Update uMMORPG CE 2.12
– Addons folder now in uMMORPG/Scripts/Addons
– Remove some core edit when installing
– Improve race selection demo
– Race example for orc and elf with default uma avatar
– Each race can have different color palette
– Can setup if race available for class
– Update uMMORPG CE 2.10
– Documentation now in xhtml
– Add demo race selection in character creation
– Fix uma helmet not removable
– Update documentation
– Remove ref to prefabCreator in UICharacterCreation
– Fix others character animation in character creator
– Add new usurvival character in character creation
– Add new item example, uma default shoes white
– Add new pet example, uma avatar pet
– Add pet and shoes to starting gear of new uma character
– Add show/hide in ProximityGridChecker.cs