Custom UMA for uSURVIVAL
– Change your player into uma.
– Character creator.
– You can continue use other non uma character to play.
– Equipment item can be use for uma and non uma player.
– You can use uma anywhere, include example for bandit, npc and pet.
– Select different race for each class.
– Orc and Elf demo with default uma avatar (color).
– You can choose which race is available for each class.
– Each race can have his own color palette.
– Each race/sex can have temporary/permanent wardrobe while in creator.
– Dye system to change color of uma equipment.
– Include core addon Additional Json Data.
Build with Unity 2021.3.21f1, UMA 2.12 and uSURVIVAL 1.86
– Update head position
– Update demo install
– Update demo install
– Update to uSurvival 1.86
– Update documentation
– Add demo install for testing (only in a new default uSurvival unmodified)
– Validated with uSURVIVAL 1.85
– Update Additional json data package
– Added new step 3 in documentation
– Validated with uSURVIVAL 1.84
– Update additional json data package
– Remove unuse code
– Validate with UMA 2.12
– Dye resources files was missing reference to itemdrop prefabs
– Add Class description in character creator (Class story)
– Validate with uSurvival 1.83
– Validate with uSurvival 1.82
– Fix error when using something else than json in jsondata field
– Update to uSurvival 1.81
– Update to uSurvival 1.80
– Remove NetworkProximityGridChecker
– Change namespace
– Update documentation about config of character creator UI
– You can now add temporary equipments/clothes to avatar in character creator
– Remove use of string name for recipe, now only use recipe
– UICharacterCreation : list of recipe to add while creating (for each Race/Sex)
– UICharacterCreation : list of recipe to remove before save (for each Race/Sex)
– Use UMARandomizer to setup randomizer and avatar creator selection menu
– Randomizer file handle avatar color, dna slider, setup min/max value and wardrobe (for each Race/Sex)
– Deactivate all object from character creator menu after close
– Move color file from Resources/UMAColor to AssetColors folder and remove UMAColor folder
– Validate with uSurvival 1.79
– Change name
– Update documentation and new step 8-9
– Add dye equipement
– Add AdditionalJsonData core addon (need for dye)
– Update to uSurvival 1.78
– Unity 2019.4.0f1
– New/Updated documentation xhtml
– Add character creation ui scale vertically
– Add crown as helmet for male and female
* Update from 1.5, do new step 7 in new documentation.
* Update from <= 1.4, undo step 3,6,7,15 (if present) from old documentation, remove old addon and import new, follow new documentation.
– Updated documentation, new step 7
– Update documentation for UMA 2.9/2.10 download link.
– Add unequiped hotbar item visibility on player.
– Fix cannot have uma as first available in character creation.
– Add “using” for UMA and UMAC… in UICharacterCreation
* Updating from old version, undo step 3,6,7,15 from old documentation
* Remove old addon and import new addon, follow new documentation
– Documentation now in markdown and xhtml
– Updated documentation
– Add demo race selection in character creation
– Race example for orc and elf with default uma avatar
– Each race can have different color palette
– Can setup if race available for class
– Fix uma helmet not removable
– Updated to uSurvival 1.73
– Move some core edit from PlayerEquipment into a file
(Updating from older version, revert PlayerEquipment.cs and review documentation step)
– Add new image to documentation for events
– Add how to not scale weapon item with hand size in doc
– Remove ref to prefabCreator in UICharacterCreation
– Male and female can use same item and show different clothe
– Updated to uSurvival 1.71
– Added character creator