Help, Question, Request -> (Discord)
Admin Control for uSurvival
– Invisible toggle (spy on other player)
– Invincible toggle
– Spawn mob
– Warp to player
– Summon player
– Send global message
– Give item to player
– Earn player + reason in chat
– Kick player + reason (need disconnect message be the reason)
– Ban player (online/offline) in database + reason (need disconnect message be the reason)
– Unban player (online/offline) in database
– Kill player + reason in chat
– All action are log in player account database
– You can add note to the log
– You can choose mob, player or item in a list
Build with Unity 2021.3.9f1 and uSURVIVAL 1.85
– Validate with uSURVIVAL 1.85
– Validate with uSURVIVAL 1.84
– Update to uSurvival 1.83
– Item, Player, Monster list menu can be close by clicking open button again
– Update to uSurvival 1.81
– Update documentation, remove 2 step
– Remove proximitygridchecker
– Add spawn mob and mob list
– Remove prints
– Validate with uSurvival 1.79
– Update link in documentation
– Hide variable that do not need edit in player component.
– Add auto create empty MasterAdmin.txt file.
– Add item list, it fill player field on click.
– Add player list, it fill item field on click.
– Add quantity field.
– Field clear on use.
– Update to uSurvival 1.78
– Unity 2019.4.0f1
– New/Updated documentation xhtml
– Add some feedback message after command
– Add give item to player
– Remove masterAdminName, must find better way to add first admin if not play/host